"With more than 500,000 of the PlayStation 2 system's Network Adaptors installed in U.S. homes, Sony Online Entertainment is committed to serving this growing online audience," said Michael Lustenberger, director of product marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With Frontiers we're making several changes to improve the game for new players while adding a huge amount of new content to keep current EverQuest Online Adventures players involved in the game."
EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers uses the Network Adaptor for the PlayStation 2 to connect seamlessly to the Internet via modem or broadband, directing players to dedicated EverQuest Online Adventures servers. Gamers simply insert the disc and the adventures of Tunaria are just a few button pushes away.
About EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers
With intricate character development, continuous player interaction and a strong sense of community, EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers brings PlayStation 2 gamers into a vast online world filled with thousands of other players. The second edition will add more than 162 square miles of uncharted territories to explore, from the beautiful red rock canyons of Odus to the treacherous lava streams in Lavastorm. Frontiers also adds graphically enhanced player models and armor, allowing for greater character customization than ever before. EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers also features:
- Extensive replay value
- Redesigned, highly-detailed player character models, armor and "pets"
- New class mastery system unlocks the hidden potential of player characters with unparalleled character customization
- New playable race, the Ogre. These massive being can be both brutal warriors and can wield the most powerful magic
- New cast of visually stunning non-playable characters to battle such as the Negas, Faun and Couatl
- Challenging new quests to conquer
- Hundreds of new items to acquire, barter, trade and sell
- Streaming in-game music brings ambience to the adventure
- Expanded content for high-level characters
- 3 new cities, 24 gigantic dungeons and a new continent bring the size of the game world to a gigantic 500 virtual square miles
More articles about EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers