"Blitzkrieg" is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming. The game combines flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into a challenging and enjoyable experience. "Blitzkrieg's" unique and flexible campaign structure puts players in control. Players may also engage the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, and cautious players can choose from unlimited random side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades.
Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge with 3D units that look and perform like their real-world counterparts. Missions, troops and vehicles have all been meticulously researched to give gamers an authentic recreation of WWII that's both flexible and exciting.
Key features for "Blitzkrieg" include:
- Flexible campaign structure that frees players from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where gamers lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource Editors that allow players to create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- More than 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
- Multiplayer LAN and Internet support