Disciples II: Guardians of the Light is a stand-alone expansion that lets you dive into the fantastical world of Disciples II as either the Empire or the Mountain Clans.
In Guardians of the Light, the Empire is decaying from within as self-proclaimed rulers struggle for control of the now vacant throne while a cruel Inquisition sweeps across the human lands, causing rebellion and misery. Meanwhile the Clans, recovering from their near-destruction, begin to reunite their tribes. They have received divine instructions and now seek to uncover an ancient ritual that will let them communicate with their god, Wotan.
Game features include:
- 2 new high-level mini-campaigns and the original Disciples II campaigns
- 16 skirmish/multiplayer maps
- A random map generator
- New capital backgrounds
- 3 new special characters
- Updated combat with Auto-Resolve mode and new battle backgrounds
- Improved Computer AI, Scenario Editor and User Interface
- Four new music tracks
- Exclusive portfolio containing original concept art and sketches
- Multiple resolution support
- Enhanced chat interface
- Support for large maps, 120x120 and 144x144
Disciples II: Guardians of the Light will be followed by its companion pack Disciples II: Servants of the Dark, coming July 2003. For more information on Disciples II: Guardians of the Light please visit Strategy First's website.