Rise of Nations changelist :
Multiplayer Technical Fixes
- MP Lag seems to be fixed even for severe clock drift. The major MP lag issue was not related to network bandwidth.
- The major issues with hosting behind a NAT have been fixed.
- MP ratings are fixed. Ratings will be reset as the current ones are not meaningful.
- GameSpy Arcade and the in-game matchmaking services are now compatible.
- Chat message are now white with only the player name colored. Armageddon does not happen in "Sandbox" mode (1-player).
- Additional anti-cheat protection.
- Fixed ping-sorting for in-game matchmaking.
Auto-Patch System Updates
- Much better support for pre-prelease patch testing.
- You can now check for updates without going into GameSpy.
Conquer the World
- CtW crash related to 16-bit vs 32-bit color on battle loading has been fixed.
Color Adjustment Support
- Added a semi-documented way of adjusting the colors as requested by some colorblind players. Thanks to Ike for putting it in and providing a sample set of colors.
More articles about Rise Of Nations