"Object Software is very pleased to be working with GMX Media in the European release of "Prince of Qin Gold". We are confident that GMX's enthusiasm for the title will communicate itself to gamers helping to make the game a success for all concerned” commented Richard Wallis CEO of Object Software.
Prince of Qin Gold is a little different from most RPGS in that it is set in a real historical setting with a number of characters who actually lived at the time. We hope the ambience of an ancient Chinese environment combined with some fascinating historical detail and compelling gameplay will make a potent mix for European gamers."
Prince of Qin Gold is a A-RPG (an action role playing game) set in the last years of the Qin Dynasty in China 2,200 years ago.
The game balances team-fighting (you can recruit up to 5 heroes to join your team) with various strategies and tactics and you will be challenged by many enemies in more than 100 unique scenes accurately depicting society and architecture as it existed at the time. The game's novel features include the design of the multi-scenario and multi-ending systems, the randomly created weapons, items and enemies, an equipment creating system and the sophisticated fighting system rooted in the ancient philosophy of the Five Elements. The Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Warriors Tomb are some of the world-renowned locations the game highlights.
In Prince of Qin Gold you play as Prince Fu Su, the First Qin Emperor's eldest son and the Crown Prince of Qin. According to historical records, Fu Su committed suicide in obedience to a supposed imperial edict. However, in Prince of Qin Gold Fu Su does not die but lives and seeks to find out the truth behind the decree. Once he discovers the truth he launches himself on a mission for revenge against those who have betrayed him and to claim his birthright as the Emperor of Qin.
Prince of Qin Gold is playable as a single player game with multi-player capability over the LAN [and on the internet with groups of players of up to 500 in one game.
- Multiplayer support for up to 500 gamers on a dedicated server and up to 20 gamers on a LAN or over the internet
- Over 100 different locations including 28 cities, 18 counties, and 78 country fields. This does not include building interiors at these locations.
- Different endings evolve depending on player's actions during the game.
- Choose to play from one of five basic character types ranging from Paladin to Wizard.
- Game content inspired by the actual art and history from the period of the game.
- Interact with over 70 different NPC's in stores, palaces, mansions and inns.
- Magic based on the five elements Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. In ancient China, philosophers believed that the world was made up of these elements.
- Players can combine raw materials to make new weapons.
- Weapons feature the ability to be damaged and repaired.
More articles about Prince of Qin