About the Show
- The highest rated UPN show with Men 18-34. 10 million people in North America alone watch Buffy each month.
- In syndication on multiple networks, appearing in both daytime and evening timeslots.
- Over 3 million units sold on VHS & DVD worldwide with 2 more seasons coming January 2003.
- Appears in 54 countries – rated #1 or #2 in all primary EU markets for our target audience.
- Expanding to include a spin-off with "Angel" that will air on The WB in the near future.
- Authentic "Buffy" gameplay includes a deep mix of intense combat and challenging puzzles.
- Celebrity voiceovers and likenesses of five playable characters: Buffy, Angel, Willow, Xander and Spike, each with unique special abilities.
- Elaborate weapon system including everything from mystical knives, swords and battleaxes to baseball bats and electricity blasters.
- Play as either Vampire or Slayer in extensive multiplayer modes – One on One Combat, Last Man Standing, Team Survival, Domination and Bunny Catcher.
- Killer next-gen hardware allows for a rich gameplay environment that includes volumetric fog, animated textures, vertex lighting and image reflections, plus action responsive music and audio.
More articles about Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds