While writing a series of articles about horrible murders in the Low Side District of New York, the young reporter Jimmy Palmer will soon become involved in a game of cat and mouse with an illusive and deadly character - Jack the Ripper. Along Palmer's dark journey he will foster a friendship with a young singer, Abigail, the "Irish Nightingale," and meet numerous other colorful characters of this poor district.
Beginning with the search of witnesses to the crimes, Palmer's snooping will soon lead him to investigate suspects. His daily editorials trigger the interest of the serial killer himself, who begins to correspond with Palmer via the newspaper, leading Palmer to surmise that this killer is the infamous Jack the Ripper!
- A thrilling experience with realistic and unforgettable characters and a compelling storyline
- Virtools engine allows for rich, beautiful and detailed graphics, and special effects, with a user friendly interface
- A mass appeal theme based on true historical events
- Exploration, inventory based gameplay, suspenseful storyline
- Numerous puzzles of varying complexity - environmental, tactile, auditory