“We’re proud to be releasing a Paradox game on our Big City Games line,” says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing at Strategy First. ”Valhalla has hours of diverse gameplay and lets players delve into the world of Norse mythology.”
Valhalla takes players into the Viking World for a mythological adventure filled with discovery, action and combat. Players can take on the role of the powerful and fierce Grim, the catlike and quick-minded Tuva, the young and enthusiastic Hymer, or the burly Thorgeir, a whiz with a weapon. The title has gamers going face to face with the powerful and short fused Thor, god of thunder, the wise Odin, god of magic and wisdom, and the vile and deceitful Loke, half-god and half-giant, on your quest.
- Play one of 4 Viking heroes and experience the story from 3 unique angles.
- Explore the world of Norse mythology where giants, trolls and gods are friends and allies.
- Visit the land of the giants and gods in the outer realms of reality as you travel the world and beyond.
- Interact with a multitude of citizens, traders, monsters and gods.
- Solve numerous quests and explore the vast and carefully researched environments.
- Develop your hero’s skills and attributes.
- Use classic Vikings weapons and armor in your quest.
- Collect the 8 runes of power, each with their own special magical powers.
For more information on Valhalla, please visit the BigCityGames website.