From here in, many lives depend on you, so learn to cope with the tough everyday responsibilities of life as a fire-fighter. As captain of your station, train up your team, teach them the basics of the profession and how to manage in emergencies, develop their resistance to stress… and most importantly, get your team through their missions successfully!
The spread of the fire, the number of people in danger... all this has to be taken into account on arrival at the scene of the fire. If you think that your guys can’t handle a fire, call in the specialists and choose amongst a large range of support vehicles. In the heat of action, overcome all obstacles blocking your way and you may find a strategic point of entry allowing you to extinguish a fire more rapidly.
Get rewarded for all your hard work: medals will be awarded to players that have saved the most lives whilst using limited resources.
Warning, failure is no longer an option: get your men in quickly where needed and drown out the flames…
Main features :
- 10 spectacular missions inspired from real life events: explosions involving service stations, petrochemical complexes and rail accidents, inner city and warehouse fires…
- 6 distinct jobs: the basic fireman (reduces the size of fires and breaks obstacles using an axe), the nurse (transports the injured away from the scene), the specialists protective clothing (longest resistance to fire), the engineers (close gas valves, work on all complex mechanical objects…), the commandos (infiltrate the most inaccessible areas) and the desincarcerators (overcome the most difficult of obstacles).
- Fireman memorial : Detailed records on firemen missing in action.
- Larger than life vehicles: The Aerial (large truck), the Pumper (truck with mobile hose), the Mini Pumper, the Water Tower, the Tanker (water reserve), the Medic Master (ambulance) and the Wildland Xtrem (bulldozer).
- Each fireman has a detailed history of their actions built up over each mission.
- Rewards presented to the best captain according to the number of lives saved, the time needed, the reinforcements called in and the number of firemen lost.