Due to the sheer number and scope of the changes going into Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, the upcoming patch will move the game’s version number from 1.06 to 1.10. Listed below is a small sampling of some of the upgrades that players can expect after logging on to Battle.net and downloading the patch, which we are planning to make available very soon. After downloading the patch, please see the patch text for the full list of changes to the game.
Fixes expected :
- Upgrades and units can be queued in the same queue chain.
- Buildings can now be queued.
- A creep camp minimap filter has been added. When it is used, small circular graphics are displayed on the minimap, representing the location of creep
- Upgrade & Research Complete alerts now include text messages that indicate which upgrade has just finished.
- Added player handicaps that allow players to limit their units' maximum hit points prior to a game starting.
- Battle.net: Players can now select their icon from icons they have unlocked. They can also see how many wins are required for each icon.
- Observers can now use minimap pings to alert other observers to points of interest.
- A new type of observer has been added called the "referee." A referee can chat with the players in the game.
- Battle.net: Players can now filter custom games to only show game types they want to play.
- Players can now transfer resources to the allied army of a teammate who left the game.
- Much, much, much more.