Note : This zip file contains a new .exe, installer included for your convenience.
- Speed on all boats lowered to varying degrees.
- Cameras on boats reworked with limits. (hopefully one or both of these will help with camera rubber-banding and make gameplay a little smoother)
- Ran Rexman's BSP tool on forts. This should reduce lag.
- Put in RedBase wall. The workboss has had a good flogging and moral has improved considerably.
- Coastal Defense Mortars now respawn Coastal Defense Mortars. That shipment of newfangled bird guns has been sent back to the manufacturer along with the head of the salesman.
- Turtle now limited to one shot regardless of anything else. You'd better make it count, cause once you fire, you're just sitting in a floating deathtrap.
- Turtle speed doubled. You might actually get somewhere...
- Turtle hitpoints reduced to 1/5th. Hint: touch anything and you're sleeping with the fishes.
- Galleon hitpoints doubled. They were going down a bit too easy.
- Fixed minimap icons. You can now tell who's who and how bad a job you're doing of defending your bases.
- Various rates of fire and respawn times tweeked. Still in progress. See if it's better.
Yaargh! We've found a new treasure map!
a small map for close fighting with runabouts only.
Team Death Match now works on both Scurvy_Cove and Low_Tide.
Still trying to figure capture the flag out.
Tickets now go down on both maps when flags captured. You need to capture at least 3 on Low_Tide and all 4 on Scurvy_Cove
Note: Low_Tide is a very early version of the map planned, but the basic functionality is there. We just wanted to provide you with a little variety.
Have fun and go pillage a village!