"We received quite a number of publishing proposals for Western Europe, however GMX Media's approach to marketing and their retail distribution potential impressed us most," says Victor Kislyi, the president of Wargaming.net. "These guys work really fast and professionally - we can see and feel that our title is given maximum attention and devotion."
Massive Assault is set in a dynamic strategic environment, where the tide can turn several times. Winning will not be easy as the AI will make you pay dearly for any tactical or strategic mistake you make. The secret alliance concept provides endless replayability - in each game the distribution of secret allies is totally different, so you will never have two games alike , facing unique strategic situation.
You will have to employ the eternal principles of warfare, such as:
- Usage of terrain advantages
- Outflanking moves and envelopment
- Troops concentration in the area of main strike
- Cutting enemy supply routes
- Screening maneuvers
- Guerrilla tactics and sabotage
When liberating continents, you will be involved into huge naval landing operations, will learn how to operate carrier battle groups, provide artillery support and will face other non-trivial challenges.
- Original political system based on "Secret Allies" providing endless replayability.
- Smooth and Dynamic Gameplay.
- Full 3D Graphic Engine.
- Huge 3D Landscapes.
- 26 Detailed 3D Units.
- Realistic Lighting, Explosions and Effects.
- 3D Sound.
- 6 Different Worlds (planets).
- AI, Hot Seat and Internet Play Modes.
More information can be found at: http://www.gmxmedia.net/massiveassault/
More articles about Massive Assault