"In SX Superstar, players don't just race to win, they race to improve the quality of their virtual lives," said Ben Fischbach, Director of AKA Acclaim. "By adding this new lifestyle element to the action sports category, we are providing players with a new incentive to push the game to its limits and simultaneously build their career and character."
Step into the world of SX Superstar, and experience the essence of supercross, featuring arcade-racing action that will release the rock star within. In SX Superstar, players are the stars, taking their riders from the poorhouse to the penthouse. By pulling huge air tricks and squashing the competition, riders can earn enough money to start living the good life with better bikes, bigger houses and of course, hotter chicks. According to Play Magazine, "SXS delivers a unique, diverse, racing experience at a price that makes it impossible to resist...The best $29.99 you may ever spend, a lot of game for the money."
SX Superstar includes:
- Building the career of riders, from equipment and championship trophies to top-of-the-line bikes and girlfriends;
- Incredible big air SX tricks and combos;
- Frantic arcade racing action with intuitive pick-up-and-play controls;
- 24 wild and crazy riders to choose from, each with their own unique style and attitude;
- 20 tremendous and challenging race tracks from around the world;
- Intense multiplayer racing action;
- Advanced Stage Management AI system that allows up to 8 riders to battle it out on screen at once for the ultimate in racing realism.
SX Superstar is currently available for the Xbox* and Nintendo GameCube*, each at suggested retail prices of $29.99. For a complete list of features and to order SX Superstar, please visit www.akaacclaim.com
More articles about SX Superstar