"Summer Heat Beach Volleyball was designed to provide a strong gameplay experience featuring an intuitive control system that makes the game very easy to learn and play," said David Knies, Director of Acclaim Sports. "The result is a fast and addictive arcade-style volleyball game that is sure to provide hours of fun for PS2 owners."
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball includes:
- 14 selectable characters, each with player-specific attributes and abilities;
- 12 sizzling locations, including Venice Beach Stadium, Flamingo Pier, Emerald Marina and Silver Sands Beach;
- Immersive summer gameplay experience allows players to unlock hidden secrets, as they spike their way to beach volleyball dominance;
- First-ever Summer Beach House Party Mode tracks player's stats and unlocks hidden features and characters;
- Five game modes, including Arcade, Exhibition, Tournament, Mini-Games and Training;
- Full character customization, allows players to modify their character's skin color, hairstyle and accessories;
- In-game music soundtrack featuring today's top recording artists, including Pink ("Get the Party Started"), Sum 41 ("Summer"), Kylie Minogue ("Love at First Sight"), Sprung Monkey ("Coconut") and Freshmaka ("Hawaiian Shirt");
- TV-style presentation, including music videos from Pink, Sum 41 and Kylie Minogue, player cut scenes, arena fly-throughs and instant replays.
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball is currently available exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system at a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information on this game, please visit www.acclaim.com
More articles about Summer Heat Beach Volleyball