"Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil" will feature all of the game play aspects from the 3rd Edition D&D rule set including an entire host of feats and skills. The product's traditional turn-based combat engine will allow more effective coordination of the large party configurations possible within the game. For the first time ever, the original Greyhawk campaign setting is brought to life in a computer role-playing game. Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil combines the premier role-playing system of D&D Third Edition, the CRPG expertise of Troika Games and the excitement of the original Temple of Elemental Evil module by Gary Gygax.
- Faithful incorporation of D&D 3rd edition rules based on the classic module by Gary Gygax
- Create up to five characters in your party, and gain followers and familiars too.
- Dozens of skills and class abilities, over 50 feats and hundreds of spells to chose from, including cleric domain spells
- Over a hundred different monsters, from goblins and hill giants to elementals and demons
- Hundreds of NPC's, each with dialog and reactions to player behavior
- Dozens of potential followers, each with their own goals and agenda
- Multiple solutions to quests, including many that use dialog skills to allow non-combative options
- More than 50 sidequests invite the player to explore away from the main storyline
- Multiple starting points depending on your party's alignment and multiple end games depending on how you play the game
More articles about Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil