“Unlike other MMORPGs…Endless Ages throws so much variety into the overall experience that there’s rarely a dull moment,” states Matthew Peckham, reviewer for PC Gamer magazine. “…this game is really solid stuff…Try it if you’re bored with the status quo in massively multiplayer games…it’s the one I’ll be playing.”
Retailers are the portal for entry to the world of Endless Ages offering a $39.95 launch pack that includes a startup disc, full in-depth manual and beginner’s strategy guide, and 30 days of online access. Endless Ages will be available nationwide beginning June 30th with one of the lowest monthly subscription rates of $9.95.
About Endless Ages
Endless Ages is the world’s first seamlessly connected online first person shooter roleplaying game with virtually no lag or load zones. Featuring a massive gaming environment where thousands of players battle and quest at any time of the day, Endless Ages takes online gaming to the next level. Players can go it alone or join up with a clan as they adventure on land, above and below ground, and underwater. Characters gain experience per hit, not by kill, and can practice the arcane arts of mind control and shapeshifting in addition to piloting, magery, engineering, weapon tech, bartending, and many others.
Endless Ages also features:
- Thousands of quests, unique items, skills and monster races
- Pilot vehicles including jetpacks, hover bikes, submarines and hydro craft
- Tame and ride pets from around the realm
- Player run housing and trade markets
- Frantic arena battle featuring Team Based and Last Man Standing matches
- Mixture of science fiction and medieval fantasy environments
More articles about Endless Ages