- Camera is now blocked horizontally (it's not possible anymore to go under the road with the camera)
- If a rider withdraws in the last kilometer, he doesn't take the lead anymore
- wind displayed correctly
- Editor: age is now upddated. Riders can now be transferred to free agents pool
- World Cup jersey always displayed
- World Champions and number of wins now displayed in season stats
- Gerolsteiner does not participate to the Spain Championships anymore unless they have a Spanish rider
- Transfer: if a rider rejects a trade after his team accepted, the transfer fee doesn't have to be paid anymore
- Update of riders' ratings.
- Some fixes in the nationalities of some riders
- Young riders classification updated
- Time Trials do not provide time bonuses anymore
- Vuelta money bonuses awarded
- Inversion of some mountain and bonus sprints.
- Stage wins now counted as wins for objectives.
- Ladder improvements. This patch is manadatory to participate in the ladder.
- Less lag in gamespy games.
- Second stage of an online Tour is not simulated anymore and can be played
- Excel export: new column with the player's nickname for multiplayer races. Time now displayed as gaps and not overall time.
- editor : you can now change a team's division.
- Intermediate time now displayed during time trials (click on the small icon on the stage profile)
AI and tuning
- Less falls on cobblestones when it rains.
- More impact for the cobblestone rating
- More leader attacks in the moutains
A "v1.1r" will be displayed on the lower right part of the main screen to confirm that the patch is properly installed
More articles about Cycling Manager 3