If you are encountering out of sync (OOS) problems when playing multiplayer, go to Windows Update and ensure that you have the latest updates. Specifically, downloading and installing the Microsoft Processor Driver Version 5.1.2600.1152 for the AMD Athlon is known to fix potential out of sync problems. Also, if you are having trouble connecting to ESO or to games and other users, please check out the Age of Mythology FAQ on the official web site.
- Fixed a memory overwrite in the renderer that was potentially causing random crashes or out-of-sync errors.
- Unit Balance Adjustments (NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous versions are still supported and will replay as before):
- Odin's bonus now grants only +10% hitpoints to Jarls (was +20%).
- Thundering Hooves now adds only +10% hitpoints to Jarls (was +20%).
- Hoplites cost -10 Food and +5 Gold. This should make them more affordable in the early game.
- Set animals do less damage to buildings.
- Set animals take longer to convert.
- Set's bonus now grants only +10% hitpoints to Slingers (was +20%).
- Feral now improves animal attack by +25% (was +50%).
- Sphinx upgrades now much cheaper.
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- Fixed a bug in the vote dialog that was causing lockups when a player was dropped.
- Added better diagnostics for determing connection problems.
More articles about Age Of Mythology