Patch Fixes v1.3
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Training missions not working properly with certain Pentium 4 processors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented digital controllers with less than 8 buttons from working properly.
Fixes from v1.1
- Removed a menu item in the Secret Store for a cheat that could not be unlocked.
- Removed the SPIDERBYTE and GOESTOYOURHEAD cheats.
- Fixed a number of sound issues where ambient sounds would repeat throughout a level at high volume.
- Fixed the Movie Volume slider so that it properly adjusted movie sound levels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Chemical Chaos level from being completed if Dr. Rue was web-yanked before the cut-scene.
- Fixed a problem with the menus when switching from high resolution to a lower resolution.
- Fixed an issue with rebinding the mouse buttons.
- Fixed the Invert Camera function so that it works properly with mouse control.
- Fixed a problem with collision on the Mary Jane balloon in Coup d'Etat.
- Changed the "Web Modifier" text in the shell to "Web Combo" so it accurately reflected the tutorial narration.
INSTALLING SPIDER-MAN MOVIE PC Patch v1.3
- To Install Spider-Man Movie Patch v1.3, first double-click on the Spider-Man Patch v1.3.exe file.
- Check to see that your system meets the minimum system requirements and select Next to continue.
- Check the readme to see pertinent information regarding this patch, then select Next to continue.
- Check to see that the destination directory is the directory where you installed the game, then select Next to install the patch.
PLEASE NOTE: If you install the patch to the wrong directory or cancel the patch installation during the actual installation process, then you will need to reinstall "Spider-Man Movie" before you can apply the patch correctly. Also, if you need to reinstall the patch, please reinstall the game prior to reinstalling the patch.
More articles about Spider-Man: The Movie