Servants of the Dark is a stand-alone expansion to Disciples II: Dark Prophecy. On the dark side, the Legions of the Damned enact a plan to spread Bethrezen’s plague across Nevendaar. They sense the threat brought about by the rebirth of the Elven god and will stop at nothing to steal this power for their own purposes. Perhaps most pivotal to the conflict, however, is Mortis and her army of Undead Hordes. After all, the rebirth of her husband Gallean was her doing. He had rejected her for what she had become, a twisted, heartless beast. Now she would teach her mate a lesson…one that would scar his people for eternity…
- 2 new high-level mini-campaigns and the original Disciples II campaigns
- 16 skirmish/multiplayer maps
- A random map generator
- New capital backgrounds
- 3 new special characters
- Updated combat with Auto-Resolve mode and new battle backgrounds
- Improved Computer AI, Scenario Editor and User Interface
- Four new music tracks
- Exclusive portfolio containing original concept art and sketches
- Multiple resolution support
- Enhanced chat interface
- Support for large maps, 120x120 and 144x144
Disciples II: Dark Prophecy, released in 2002, was hugely successful, winning numerous awards including IGN’s Editor’s Choice Award, PC Game Review’s Gamers’ Choice and The Wargamer’s Award for Excellence.
Disciples II: Servants of the Dark has an ESRB rating of TEEN and has a SRP of $19.99US. For more information on Disciples II: Servants of the Dark and/or Disciples II: Guardians of the Light, please visit www.strategyfirst.com.