Previously the car handling employed a steering aid, which had the effect of making the car move around a central pivot point. Now the aid's been removed, effectively taking the stabilisers off, providing for a more professional, realistic and natural handling experience and you'll notice the difference, especially when performing skids and powerslides.
- Choose from over 20 rally cars and compete in 8 game modes including 4-wheel drive, 2-wheel drive, Group B and Expert Championships (with single and multiplayer options).
- New, faster game engine for improved textures, new animated environments, and incredibly detailed terrain visuals. Enhanced replay cameras and new in-game "bumper cam" also feature.
- 8 international rally locations (UK, Sweden, USA, Finland, Australia, Spain, Greece, Japan), 6 rally stages in each, 8 shakedown events, and 4 Superspecial stages.
- Part testing challenges - earn new car technology by completing part tests between rallies.
- Masses of multiplayer modes and ghost car racing.
- Create your own Custom Rally with favourites stages or themed stages.
- Full set-up and repair options and detailed pre-race stage briefings.
- Normal, advanced and expert damage settings. Plus 'damage cam': see the impact on your car post-race.