Twenty years after the devastation caused by the Bloody Mary Virus, a new order emerged based on two distinct but totally independent worlds, divided by the ultimate consumerist society – ‘Above’ and ‘Below’.
‘Above’, a glittering metropolis of glass and steel towers, entwined by elevated highways, its citizens controlled by ever-present media and the powerful corporations behind it. ‘Below’ is the home to criminals, undesirables and misfits. Meeting all the needs of ‘Above’ in return for the right to survive. Society’s conscience wiped clean.
- 2 playable characters: Jack Wade & Leeza X, each with unique abilities, weapons and style
- Epic storyline based on two distinct worlds, comprising of unique mission structures and objectives
- Lightning-fast motorcycle thrills on futuristic highways
- Gritty action-packed combat environments
- Orchestral score, created by industry award-winning composer Richard
More articles about Headhunter: Redemption