Game Features Include:
- Tear through 30 Monster events, including brutal stadium circuits, merciless exhibition arenas, and the hairiest off-road circuits your tires have ever seen.
- Soup up your truck with speed, traction, and other power-ups to give your opponents a run for their money.
- Smoke the competition as you blaze through well-known U.S. locations, such as Alcatraz Island, Central Park, Louisiana swamps, Cape Canaveral, and the Arizona desert.
- Master your tricks in Training mode as you taste all of the thrills, spills, twists, and rolls of Monster Truck racing. Then show them what you’re made of in Single Race or Championship mode.
- Get behind the wheel of over 50 unstoppable Monster trucks, including Grave Digger, Madusa, Spiderman, Wolverine, El Toro Loco, and
- Feel your truck react to the bumps and dips of extreme terrain, and give other drivers a piece of your mind as you muscle past them.
- Take someone on in two-player split screen mode and get them in on the action.
Monster 4x4: Masters of Metal is scheduled to ship November 2003 on the PlayStation 2 and December 2003 on the GameCube.