- More than 100 new first- and third-party titles expected for Nintendo GameCube, stretching through the holidays.
- In November, Mario fans rejoice with the release of Mario Kart®: Double Dash!!TM and Mario Party®5. Both have a suggested retail price of $49.99 and launch Nov. 17 and Nov. 11 respectively.
- On Dec. 1, a storm watch for 1080°TM: Avalanche will consume the nation, while the all-new Pokémon ChannelTM makes its television introduction, with a suggested price of $49.99 and $39.99 respectively.
- Filling out the year are a host of incredible third-party exclusive titles, including Soul Calibur II from Namco, featuring Link from The Legend of Zelda® series; WWE WrestleMania XIX from THQ; P.N. 03 and Viewtiful Joe from Capcom; Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg from Sega; Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike from LucasArts; and Hideo Kojima's entry to Nintendo GameCube, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes from Konami, among others.
- The highly anticipated, genre-breaking effort from Nintendo and Square Enix Inc., Final Fantasy®: Crystal ChroniclesTM, makes history when it launches Feb. 9, 2004, for a suggested retail price of $49.99.
Game Boy Advance
- Completely comfortable tearing up the sand, grass and water hazards of any road, Top Gear Rally races on to the Game Boy Advance system on Oct. 6 for a suggested retail price of $34.99.
- Complimenting the release of the all-time best-selling video game in history, Super Mario® Advance 4: Super Mario Bros.® 3 on Oct. 21, are the Super Mario Advance 4-e cards for Nintendo's e-Reader. The game will retail for $34.99.
- Making its U.S. debut, the tactical strategy game, Fire EmblemTM, conquers Game Boy Advance on Nov. 3 for a suggested price of $34.99.
- Also on Nov. 17, the famous brothers unite with Mario & LuigiTM, providing an all-new role-playing experience for a suggested retail price of $34.99.
- Life is preserved with Sword of ManaTM, the long-awaited sequel to the critically acclaimed Mana series. Launching Dec. 1, suggested retail price for saving the universe is $34.99.