Face the challenge and take the helm of the most famous aeroplanes that ever flown on the front. Take a part of the greatest air battles of World War I and
see how in those days air combat looked like. Detailed reconstruction of all models and the ground, like in the best simulation games, provide you high feel of reality and let you feel like you would been flying it for real. But don't be afraid of your pilotage skills - we do not require pilot's license. You'll find that steering our planes is more simplified than in simulation games.
But try to keep as cool as possible because improved with comparison to reality special effects (elements falling off when hit, tracers bullets, spectacular explosions, volumetric effects, etc.) will provide you really huge adrenalin's injection. And dynamic action in several different missions will surely guarantee the highest game ratio and real hell of a fun!
Wings of Honour is a dynamic action game that transports players back to the dramatic reality of World War I. With the choice of fighting and fly a variety of combat aircraft that have been accurately simulated from that period of history to create a new genre - the flying sim adventure!
Combining the intrigue of battle assignments with the thrill of in-your-face action, this dynamic game is a unique mix of both the adventure and flight sim genres.
From air battles and breath taking 30 aircraft dog fights to bombing and spy missions Wings of Honour provides the kind of action packed gameplay that is
guaranteed to satisfy both flight sim specialists and the wider gaming fraternity. As you progress from one mission to the next you can take with you the skills you
have already learned to help you achieve your next goals. Larger than life special effects include losing parts when hit, tracer bullets, spectacular explosions and volumetric effects. To add to the immediacy and all action fun, flying WW I fighter airplanes in much easier than modern combat aircrafts and dynamic action in several missions guarantees a game ratio that takes arcade gaming to new levels. Providing the crisp realism that is the hallmark or all good simulations the graphically rich environments include so much detail that you can even pick out the blades of grass. With intricate reconstruction of models and the ground, Wings of Honour guarantees to immerse you into the action as you fight it out in the war torn skies. Wings of Honour Action arcade and flight simulator in one
- 10 different, very realistic models of WWI combat planes
- Fascinating career path with many surprising turning points even during mission flight
- Large selection of combat missions: dogfight, recon missions, zeppelin hunting, many kinds of bombing missions and even point air defense of home airfield.
- Simplicity and maximum pleasure of flying - allowing to feel the fighting spirit in these times
- Precise and realistic modeling of planes' behavior in the air
- Stunning 3D objects and terrain create especially for this flight simulation. Many landmarks like buildings, docks, ships, miliatary bases and airfield are recreated in unmatched detail
- Diversify of time of the day and weather conditions influencing the flight and visibility
- Realism and strategy - 3D clouds the player can hide in and sun dazzling enemy pilots create many tactical possibilities
- Many dramatic additional effects - Flares, missiles flying by the plane are visible as trails of smoke, spectacular explosions, planes loosing parts when hit, etc.
- Different modes of multiplayer battles over TCP/IP connection - against other players or teamplate.
More articles about Wings Of Honour