The game has over 20 action-packed missions, including unlockable “play as the enemy” campaigns, pitting players against an array of conventional and futuristic air, land and sea-based combat vehicles. The sequel, developed by the same team at Asmik Ace, is a graphic leap from the original, with super-detailed jet models and amazing particle effects. Lethal Skies II also delivers a host of new features, adding an amazing seven new combat jets for a total of 19 playable planes, split-screen and i.Link compatible 2-player mode, fully interactive 3D battle maps and movie galleries.
- Pick-up and play arcade-style flight shooter, with varying degrees of difficulty for casual and hardcore flight combat fans
- A graphic leap from the original, with super-detailed jet models, amazing light effects and graphically rich environments
- Seven new fighter jets for a total of 19 playable planes, including modern-day combat jets, classified “black ops” planes and futuristic fighters
- Over 20 missions that put the player in command of an Air Force amidst an epic war, with unlockable campaigns that let players switch roles and become the enemy
- Amazing new features, including split-screen and i.link 2-player mode, fully interactive 3D battle maps, movie galleries and five different 1st and 3rd person POVs
More articles about Lethal Skies II