"Matrix Games and Tri-Synergy are known for their expertise in developing, publishing and distributing strategy and war games," stated Victor Kislyi, the president of Wargaming.net. "They provide a powerful combination of genre familiarity, marketing experience and strong developer and customer support that we believe is essential to the success of Massive Assault in North America."
Massive Assault utilizes Wargaming.net's high-performance 3D engine giving revolutionary look and feel to a turn based global-scale game. Gameplay is smooth and easy-to-learn, while set in a dynamic strategic environment where the tide can turn time and again.
Winning will not be easy as the AI will make you pay dearly for any tactical or strategic mistake. Massive Assault contains an original political system, preserving intrigue throughout each scenario, campaign or war. Each side has allied countries, unknown to the enemy. Secret allies can disclose and provide troops at any moment, surprisingly shifting the power balance in a particular region. The secret alliance concept provides endless replayability as well as increased excitement. In each game, the distribution of secret allies is totally different, which serves to create unique strategic situations. In order to win, you will have to employ the eternal principles of warfare, such as:
- Using terrain to your advantage
- Practicing flanking and enveloping maneuvers
- Concentrating troops at the right place and time for maximum advantage
- Cutting enemy supply routes
- Performing screening maneuvers
- Using guerrilla tactics and sabotage
Units include a variety of ground forces, ranging from reconnaissance to heavy mechs; air forces, and naval forces, including carriers, destroyers, amphibians and battleships. When liberating the continents, you will learn to coordinate huge naval landing operations, involving carrier battle groups, naval bombardments and air power. These and other challenges await you in Massive Assault!
Massive Assault features include:
- Original political system based on "Secret Allies" provides endless replayability
- Smooth and Dynamic Gameplay
- Full 3D Graphic Engine
- Huge 3D Landscapes
- 26 Detailed 3D Units
- Realistic Lighting, Explosions and Effects
- 3D Sound
- 6 Different Worlds (planets)
- AI, Hot Seat and Internet Play Modes
More articles about Massive Assault