In Sole Predator, the third-person action fighting game, players assume the role of the most feared predator on earth, the Great White Shark. Driven mad by low-frequency radio waves, the shark will stop at nothing to eliminate the oil drilling crews and their equipment that are responsible for the frenzy-causing emissions. Armed with 3000 teeth and powered by 5000 pounds of muscle, players fight their way through 20 missions set in fully destructible environments devouring everything in their path. Set in an accurately modeled undersea world, Sole Predator combines high-speed action and combat in a truly unique fashion. While defending themselves from other predators and humans that wish to destroy them, players will hunt down and annihilate their victims… piece by piece.
Sharks have been a source of deep terror and fascination from time immemorial. The end result of Sole Predator promises to be a classic action game where the player finally has the chance to play from the beast's point of view.
- Play as the world's most feared predator, the Great White Shark.
- A full-featured Action/Fighting game with beautiful underwater locations.
- Unleash real-time damage on enemy creatures, vehicles, and structures.
- Smart AI characters that react to multiple attack and escape routes.
- Underwater, surface, and air attacks.
- Dozens of swimming and attack abilities to learn and perform.
- Dismemberment engine that provides 64 points of disconnection allowing for game characters and objects to be blasted apart piece by piece.
- Beautifully crafted in-game visuals and animation brings the world of the shark to life!
- Seamless action-based puzzles.
- Shark Vision ability that lets you see your victims before they know you are coming.
- Easy underwater navigational system.
- Dynamic environments and abominable enemies to challenge your every move.
- Two game types to play through: Search & Destroy and Frenzy.
- Single player, Split Screen Multiplayer, and Online play.
- Online, co-op and death match modes.
- 20 meticulously detailed underwater locations, each with unique themes and intense action.
- Complete movement in full 360 degrees underwater.
- Stunningly rendered ocean environments and creatures, adapted from countless video and photograph resources.
- Multiple camera viewpoints.
- Action packed mission replays from the victim's perspective. Game where the player finally has the chance to play from the beast's point of view.
More articles about Sole Predator