Featuring an epic storyline that unfolds through the eye’s of Robin Hood, players battle their way to victory through action-oriented sequences. Their quest is to defeat all rival lords and the vile, yet powerful, Prince John. This malevolent aristocrat has usurped the throne and now sits as the illegitimate King of England. Acting on behalf of the people, Robin Hood must reunite England, end the dictatorial rule of Prince John and restore the rightful king to the throne. Throughout theplayer’s journey, they will interact with many of the characters that populate this timeless legend including Maid Marian, Little John and Will Scarlet. These characters of old are presented through beautiful cut-scene movies and voiced-over by professional British actors, and the game features a fully-orchestrated soundtrack. Full of surprising plot twists, the storyline will present the myth of Robin Hood in a way that will appeal to today’s gaming audience while staying true to Defender of the Crown’sheritage.
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown boasts the following features:
- Based upon the mega-hit Defender of the Crown franchise which has sold over one million units worldwide.
- Play as Robin Hood - Take the roll of the legendary hero as gorgeous cut-scenes featuring full voice-over and fullyanimated in-game character dialogues tell the classic tale.
- Open-ended gameplay - Players can choose their own path through the story and control the pacing of the entire experience.
- Five Medieval Action-Sequences - Sword fighting, archery, jousting, siege warfare and army battles.
- Strategic planning is required - As the twisting plot unfolds, players will have access to dozens of military units, strongholds and equipment in their campaign to conquer 38 territories.?
- Multiple endings -Over 8 different endings determined by game conditions and player performance.
- Numerous characters from the legend of Robin Hood join the quest for liberation - Interact with legendary characters including Maid Marian, Little John, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet and many more!
- Richly detailed 3D world and environments - Players will be immersed in twelfth century England as they interact in richly detailed landscapes.
- Fully-orchestrated - Comprised of a fully-orchestrated musical score, players will become enthralled with the immersive setting and the overall epic scope of the game.