Fans will appreciate the action and ferocious battles that are true to the movie franchises as they embark on a quest to annihilate their enemies in a fight for survival. The three fiercest species in the universe have been locked in a bloody conflict for years with no end in sight. After a small unit of Colonial Marines, dispatched to planet LV-742, reveals the presence of both Predators and Aliens, it is decided that the conflict must end once and for all with the ultimate goal of total universal supremacy. In numerous missions, players will take to the all-terrain, futuristic battlefields such as mysterious jungles and treacherous caverns in an attempt to root out their enemies. With ten upgradeable combat units per species, players must lead their virtual army to victory in an all-out battle for the planet or face extinction
In this tactical strategy game, players will control the forces of one of the three species, planning their attack strategy, creating their own custom army, and choosing upgrades ranging from vision modes to weapon modifications. Each species offers a unique set of attributes forcing players to master a variety of tactics and play styles in order to be victorious. As Colonial Marines, players will rely on military training and the latest hi-tech weaponry from the Weyland-Yutani Corporation to save the human population of LV-742. The Predators must use their stealth and highly evolved hunting techniques to gain the respect of the council of Ancients. Aliens will attack in hordes to kill their enemies, impregnate them with facehuggers which evolve into the ultimate weapons. A variety of units will be accessible to the player, from basic infantry to specialized warriors like the Alien Carrier able to carry facehuggers in groups, the Predator Hydra or the Marine Sniper.
- 21 single player missions: seven Marine, seven Alien, and seven Predator Game played as one of three different races; each race comes with its own characteristics and abilities to suit any style of play
- Control and upgrade up to 10 different unit types of various races including new never before seen units such as the Predator Hydra or the Alien Ravager.
- 21 unique maps across environments spanning jungles to deserts
- Dozens of weapons including brand new ones to choose from such as: Pulse Rifles, Spear guns, Blazer cannons, and the Exosuit equipped with twin miniguns
- ons of upgrades including the Marine Commtech's orbit launched airstrike
"Aliens versus Predator: Extinction" is being developed by Zono, Inc., based in Costa Mesa, Calif., and will be co-published by EA and Fox Interactive.