Sponsored by Samsung, NVIDIA Corporation, eVGA.com Corporation and Intel, the PC prize, configured for high-performance PC gaming, features:
- Intel Pentium 4 Hyper Threading Technology 2.6Ghz Fast 800mhz System bus
- Intel 865 Pearl Motherboard, built in 10/100 NIC and sound
- 512MB DDR RAM
- eVGA.com e-GeForce® FX 5600 256MB Graphics Card
- 60 GIG Hard Drive
- 52x CDRW
- Black gaming customer case with see through window and neon tube inside
- Keyboard and mouse
- Windows XP Home
- Samsung 19” flat CRT monitor
Over 50 additional Samsung monitors will be given away to audience members at the U.S. Finals. The top 17 gamers from the Irvine event will also win a free trip to Korea, for the WCG Grand Final, October 12th-18th, where they will compete against the world’s top gamers for $350,000 in cash and prizes.
About the World Cyber Games
In its third year of competition, the World Cyber Games, created and organized worldwide by International Cyber Marketing Co., Ltd. (ICM), is the world’s leader in videogame competitions. From October 12-18, 2003, the World Cyber Games 2003 Grand Final will host more than 600 competitors from 55 countries in a competition of the world’s best gamers and a weeklong cultural festival at the Olympic Park in Seoul, Korea. Please visit www.worldcybergames.org for more information.