A blend of deep simulation detail and high-octane arcade action, “Sega GT Online” challenges gamers to qualify for licenses and earn money to soup up their rides and buy newer, more powerful cars. Players can then fine-tune nearly every aspect of their car’s performance – from the muffler and brakes to the suspension, body weight and tires, before hitting the online racing circuit. Gamers even have the option to trade or bet their hard-earned cars and parts with other gamers before hitting more than a dozen devious, high-speed raceways. Of course, gamers can also talk trash as they take turns at 180 miles per hour with Xbox Live’s voice chat capabilities.
- Race online in multiple modes, trade parts and cars, and engage in real-time voice chat
- New offline mode challenges you to complete multiple tasks to unlock new cars, parts, and tracks
- Transfer your “Sega GT 2002” save data and blow the doors off the competition online with your high-powered customized cars
- More than 40 new cars ranging from 70’s muscle cars to the latest rockets from Japan
- New tracks, weather effects, and special time-triggered events
- Newly enhanced for Xbox Live with multiple ways to floss your phat ride
More articles about Sega GT Online