- New Gameplay
- Unlock spell recipes one by one in the family Spellbook, and mix individual ingredients to create dozens of original spells.
- Cast Spells to take care of your Sims’ needs, keep up the house and cook meals, meddle with relationships, bring objects to life, or turn your neighbor into a frog.
- Every spell has a unique Backfire, including toad plagues, snakes, and lightning strikes.
- Interact with new Questing NPC’s, and earn the most difficult and powerful spells by performing tasks and solving puzzles.
- New Location and Objects
- Travel via the Magic Portal to the all-new Magic Town location where Sims perform magic and duel to earn access to spell ingredients.
- Perform at the Side Show, Spook Show, Magic Dueling Arena, and Magic Trick Table. Tricks and routines include everything from rabbit out of a hat and levitation to summoning ghosts.
- Build custom carnival rides, such as the Fun House and Haunted House.
- Satisfy hunger needs with the Popcorn Maker, Cotton Candy Stand, and the Ghoul-ash Cart.
- Magic items for the home include: the Wand Charger and Charm Maker, Faerie Toy Box, Magic Crystals, and a Dragon Nest that hatches a Pet Dragon.
- Create basic ingredients with new skill objects, including the Bee Hive, Spinning Wheel, Butter Churn, and Nectar Press.
- New Cooking and Kitchen Features
- New Vine Plots let Sims grow and harvest grapes and berries in their yard and make and serve nectar.
- New Baker’s Oven lets Sims bake breads, pies, and cakes.
- Revamp your kitchen with an all-new Mediterranean Kitchen Set, featuring a new fridge, sink, stove, dishwasher, and a brand new Tea Set.
- New Characters
- Get your first taste of magic from the MagiCo Traveling Salesman, who brings you the Magic Starter Kit.
- Perform magic with the Side Show Assistant and Snake Charmer. Summon Ghosts and Mummies at the Spook Show.
- Trade, quest, and shop with Gypsy Vendors, the Vampiress, the local Apothecary, and the Faerie Queen.
- New domestic minions help keep your house going. Purchase a Skeleton Closet that houses a maid. Cast spells to turn the Flamingo into a sexy hostess or the Garden Gnome into a gardener.
- Over 150 New Items
- New decorator set, including moving paintings, creaking stairs, and twisted trees.
- All-new walls, floors, and roofs.
- Brand new food items and dozens of new character skins.
Games of 2014
'The Sims Makin' Magic' - Screens
by Rainier on Aug. 14, 2003 @ 4:18 p.m. PDT
Brace Yourselves! Your Sims have Magic! In this supernatural edition, Sims are granted magical powers with the ability to cast spells that are playful or deviant. Players can venture to an all-new magical, carnival-themed destination, experience exciting new gameplay, gain over 150 new items, and encounter a whole new cast of quirky characters in this powerful pack of magical high jinx. Check the new magical screens ...