After centuries of solitude, the ogres of Oggok have finally opened their gates to the outside world. The long lost Mountains of Rathe, the volcanic Lavastorm Mountains and Veeshan's realm, The Plane of Sky, are now open to all explorers and adventurers. To the West, the Erudites have begun their massive exodus to the unknown islands of the Western Sea to escape the hypocrisy and corruption of their human neighbors. A true frontier, Odus will prove more than just a challenge to the Erudites, for their very existence is at stake.
Adventure into Veeshan's home, the altered Plane of Sky. Find your way through massive hanging islands among the clouds. Untold treasures and power await any adventurer daring enough to tackle this perilous landscape.
- Extensive replay value
- Unlimited action - no boundaries to this huge living world
- 10 races and 14 classes to choose from
- New class mastery system unlocks the hidden potential of player characters with unparalleled character customization
- Redesigned and highly-detailed player character models, armor and "pets"
- New playable race, the Ogre. These massive beings can be both brutal warriors and can wield powerful magic
- A new cast of fierce non-playable characters to battle such as the Negas, Faun and Couatl
- Hundreds of new items to acquire, barter, trade and sell
- Challenging new quests to conquer
- Expanded content for high-level characters - up to level 60
- Special communications and travel features help people find each other in the game so they can spend more time having fun
- Streaming in-game music brings ambience to the adventure
- New character class, the alchemist
- 3 new cities, 24 gigantic dungeons and a new continent brings the size of the game world to a gigantic 500 virtual square miles
- Unparalleled character customization for players to create their own unique hero or villain
- Persistent online game world with new content added regularly
More articles about EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers