Practicing her climbing skills, Pixie falls and suddenly lands in an underground laboratory full of weird equipment. It's here that she makes a stunning discovery: the incredible Core-Suit, a metal suit that adapts to its wearer. Equipping herself, Pixie sets off to find a way out. Shortly after, Pixie meets her future comrades: Madboy and the dog, Rex. The alien Corelings have captured Dr. Samuelson, the Core- Suit's inventor. Some time ago, the Doctor discovered a probe named CORE, and used its technology to create the Core-Suit. The trio must save him - and use the Core-Suit to make the most of their individual skills: Pixie can use it to climb better than anyone else, Madboy can really pack a punch, and Rex's excellent hearing and sense of smell turn him into a walking radar station. It's up to you to decide which character to use in any given situation, but remember that not all methods will lead to success. Cleverness and skill are required to complete the challenge. Make the most of it!
- Wild scenarios with bizarre opponents and cool graphics
- 24 tricky levels in 6 worlds
- 3 freaky characters: a girl, a boy and a dog
- The first game ever with character-dependent viewpoints, for example Rex the dog's "Smell View"
- Character switching possible and necessary throughout the game
- Enemies react differently to each character
- Ingenious puzzles demanding an appropriate selection of character
- Interactive sound effects: Every opponent has his/her own tunes and attack songs - the first game ever with songs integrated into the story
More articles about The Kore Gang