“The buzz on Etherlords II after the open beta is great,” says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing at Strategy First. “With the help of the players and fans of Etherlords, this title is ready for prime time!”
Serge Orlovsky, President of Nival Interactive commented, “It’s great that fan support and feedback can play such an immense role in shaping an outstanding game like Etherlords II, and lets us continue challenging genre boundaries to create unique and original titles”
About Etherlords II
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-playing elements and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent 3D fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- New multiplayer modes, automated tournament server
- Boats, tunnels and transporters let you explore every corner of the Etherworld
- Versatile Map Editor lets you create new missions and even campaigns
Etherlords II is scheduled to ship this fall with a SRP of $39.99 and an ESRB rating of TEEN. Developed by Russian-based Nival Interactive, Strategy First will publish it for the North American market. Etherlords II will make its retail debut this September.