Chaos Legion is an intense tale that follows the story of two powerful swordsman named Sieg Wahrheit and his old friend Victor Delacroix. An incident leads Delacroix to “fall” into darkness and it is Sieg’s mission to pursue him before chaos ensues over the world. Blending action adventure and RPG elements, Chaos Legion puts a twist on the single player melee by allowing gamers to summon a legion of allies to counter blitz attacks from relentless enemies. There are seven different legionunits available for assistance, each with their own signature weaponry including bow and arrows, bombs and swords.
Chaos Legion boasts the following features:
• Increase the main character’s abilities - One of the most significant features is the player’s ability to power up the main character’s attributes through the legions. For instance, if the sword legion’s ‘Enchant’ ability is powered up, the main character will gain more powerful sword moves.
• Varied and detailed environments - Chaos Legion possesses beautifully rendered environments including ruins, caves and others that perfectly represent the dark mood of the game.
• Perfect Blend of RPG and Action elements - Capcom takes an entirely new approach to the action genre as players will find they can power up their legions increasing the number under control, attack and defensive power they posses.
• Full 3D Polygonal world - Players will have access to position the camera in anyway at any time, allowing them to see the action clearly. Atany point, players can pull the camera directly behind the character with the push of a button. This will not only center the camera, but will adjust perspective allowing the character to be seen clearly in various situations.
• Magnificent Battles - Chaos Legion features battles in which astonishing numbers of enemies are fighting on screen at one time. This feature will give players a true sense of epic battles in which two massive armies fight for victory.
More articles about Chaos Legion