- Stand-alone Adventure Strategy game.
- Single player campaign with 8 missions including several sub missions.
- The exciting plots tells the story of Viking God Loki who tried to take revenge on Godfather Odin for his banishment from Asgard to Earth. For that he abuses our four human heroes with his intrigues and traps.
- 8 additional free single player missions (non campaign).
- 6 multi-player missions (LAN/Internet for up to 6 players); also playable in single player mode.
- 3 difficulty levels to make the game fun for everybody from beginners to experts.
- Special effects like weather effects, fog, ghost units etc.
- Internet Lobby for match making and chat.
- Easy-to-use Map editor to create single plater and multi player maps that can be played alone or with friends.
- Based on the enhanced technology of "Cultures 2 - The Gates of Asgard"; enhanced AI.
More articles about Northland