Trainz Railway Simulator 2004 is the most complete railway experience ever created.
- As Engineer, immerse yourself in a totally interactive, realistic world. Choose from high-speed passenger runs, shunting cars in a busy industrial yard, or carefully navigating a 200 ton logging train down a steep mountain range.
- As Yardmaster, manage your drivers as they carry out their daily tasks. Ensure your trains are in the right place at the right time to keep pace with supply and demand of the interactive industries.
- As Route Builder, create your own stunning routes and worlds.
- As Operations Manager, set industry production levels, commodity requirements and passenger schedules and create multiple task lists for your drivers in a few simple steps.
REALISTIC DRIVING SIMULATOR
- Choose from more than 50 authentic real world locos from famous railways around the globe
- Hundreds more to download from the Trainz web site
- Realistic controls for steam, diesel and electric locos
- Accurate physics, tested and verified by real life train engineers
- Complete 3D cabs with interactive switches, levers and dials
- Control one or more locos and issue orders to other drivers
- Hundreds of miles of prototypical and imaginary routes to explore
INTERACTIVE INDUSTRY SIMULATOR
- Industries place real demands upon your railway as they each consume resources and produce goods.
- As Yardmaster it is your task to control the flow of goods and ensure your passengers reach their destinations on time
- Operate railways with diversified commodities including coal, food, forest products, grain, metals, minerals, automobiles and more
- Your decisions and driving skills affect production levels throughout the world
- Create and design dynamic environments quickly and easily with intuitive 3D editing tools
- Move mountains, plant forests, construct towns and cities
- Build a complete railway infrastructure that you interact with, including rails, tunnels, bridges, signals, junctions and trackside objects.
- Plan activities, set goals for you and your drivers and totally customise your railroad experience
- Open architecture and fully supported toolsets allow for practically unlimited additional features to be added
- Join the world's largest online railroad community
- Share your passion and your creations with like-minded people from all over the world
- Learn new ways to create routes or discover tips on driving or making your own activities
- Expand your railway experience with a library of over 10,000 routes, locos, scenery objects, rolling stock and much more all available from the online download station
The deal will ensure that fans will receive 100% commitment to customer care from every member of Just Trains staff and localised editions in a wide variety of retail stores.
"We're very excited to have the opportunity of working with Just Trains to bring the latest version of Trainz to one of the key markets in the world," said Tony Hilliam, Auran's Marketing Director. "This is tremendous news for fans who are now assured of great service and support and much broader availability than in the past."
"In what will be a pivotal year for the train simulators, we see this partnership with Auran and Trainz as cementing our position as the number one publisher in this genre," said Mungo Amyatt-Leir, Managing Director of Just Trains. "We've been watching Trainz evolve and improve over each successive version and we're sure that the increased level of realism and interactivity in this latest release will be just what many fans have been looking for."
Just Trains and Auran will be working to ensure that plenty of British and Dutch content will make Trainz Railway Simulator the number one choice for train simmers this autumn!
More articles about Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004