‘The Disciples series is one Strategy First’s best-regarded franchises,” says Don McFatridge, President of Strategy First. “The fans have asked for more so we’re giving it to them!”
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves is a milestone in the Disciples universe. For the first time, Disciples fans will be able to play as the elder Elven race as they struggle to reclaim their forests from the four primary forces in Nevendaar. Driven by an unpredictable god who urges them to battle, the Elves begin a massive march towards their fate.
The noble Elves rule their people from elaborate fortresses within the trees. They adorn themselves with ornate armor and prefer councils or negotiations to conflict. Their queen is a just leader, preferring the path of peace for her kind. The noble Elves owe much to the Empire…
The wild Elves have become forest predators. Their intolerance of the civilized world has reached new extremes and they have reduced themselves to highwaymen and bandits. They tolerate the noble bloodline, but do not respect it. The thought of their race allying with another is appalling.
As one tiny oracle heralds the unquestionable will of Gallean to lash out against his timeless enemies, the Elves must unite their scattered tribes.
The Disciples series has sold close to 200,000 copies worldwide and has received countless awards for its graphics, gameplay and unique twist on the fantasy strategy genre. Disciples II: The Rise of the Elves will ship to retail stores this fall with a SRP of $29.99.
- A New Playable Race (Elves) With Over 35 New Units
- A New Unique Elven Campaign of 8 Quests
- First Official Massive-Sized Map in Disciples
- 5-10 Saga-Based Skirmishes (alternate takes on battles…etc.)
- Over 20 New Unique Spells and Attacks for the Elven Race
- 8 New Neutral Units and New Bosses
- New Terrain Type, Landmarks, and Artifacts
- Additional Battle Music and Themes for Capitals.
- New Event Types and Modifications to the Map Editor
- Many new Gameplay enhancements