The large potential of BREED hasn’t been exhausted yet, which is why the developers are still concentrating their efforts on the multiplayer mode.
The multiplayer will contain the following modes:
- Death Match
- Team Death Match
- King of the Hill
The Assault mode in particular uses the special engine feauture of the smooth transition between earth and orbit. A further feature includes the possibility of using the vehicles and characters of the BREED themselves. Their will also be vehicles made particularly for the multiplayer mode - for example, the jet pack.
In order to shorten the waiting period, BREED fans can already look forward to a further single player demo coming out in October. Before the release, their will also be a multiplayer demo.
- Put your huge arsenal to use: MPs, MGs, assault and sniper rifles, shotguns, grenade and rocket launchers, and plasma slingers
- Whether on land, in the air, or in space, you'll always have the right gear at your fingertips: fighter jets, landing crafts, tanks, jeeps, buggies. … Buckle up and rock!
- 18 nerve-wracking missions that will make your blood boil
- Gigantic interior and exterior locations are all realistically destructible. Brave the jungle of house-to-house warfare
- Totally nerve-shattering multiplayer battles as a Breed or USC combatant: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and other scenarios with enormous spaceships
- Cool story, tough scenario: humankind is on the brink of destruction—and it’s all up to you to save the day
- Sudden attacks or meticulously planned missions—there are many ways to win, and you determine the course of action
- Across space, through the atmosphere, and directly to Earth—the powerful Mercury game engine makes it possible
- Battle until the mouse sparks and dies: multiplayer games host up to 24 or even 32 players via LAN or the Internet
More articles about Breed