Drift Racer: Kaido Battle has more than 120 licensed cars from over a dozen manufacturers, with detailed car tuning using sponsored race parts. The game offers five modes of play for stylistic precision-driving, racing for 1 or 2 players and a career mode that pits players against nearly 200 underground racers in official daytime events and underground nighttime races. Drift Racer: Kaido Battle is tricked out with features, including environment effects for all four seasons, weather effects such as rain, snow and fog, replay movie galleries and licensed in-game music from known DJs.
- Action-packed simulator bringing the underground drift racing craze to video games
- More than 120 licensed cars from over a dozen manufacturers, with detailed tuning modifications using sponsored race parts and accurate car and parts specifications
- Faithful and graphically perfect recreations of famous Japanese mountain passes, with uphill and downhill challenges and changing seasonal and weather conditions
- Official daytime races for cash, prizes and sponsorships, along with underground nighttime races for pride, credibility, style…and slips
- Five modes of play, including career mode, precision driving, time attack and head-to-head 1 or 2 player racing
- Additional features include licensed music from known progressive-house DJs, replay movie galleries and three different 1st and 3rd person POVs