The game-play remains unchanged, featuring turn-based fighting and relying on the player to judge the trajectory and strength of their shots in order to inflict maximum damage on opponents. All the favorite weapons such as bazooka, grenade, dynamite, air strike and sheep are present including some new additional ones. Defensive tactics can also be employed as you choose to dig in with buildings, trenches, sandbags or fortifications, whilst buildings on the landscapes can also provide shelter against attacks.
Adapt your strategy to the weapons available, landscape and each new opponent you play. With a multitude of tactics available, coupled with the ever changing, randomly generated landscapes, no battle will ever be the same.
Worms 3D is set in a more exciting and immersive game world than ever before, with the emphasis on great multiplayer action and challenging single player fun.
- All new mission, play modes, 'Wormpot' modes, training and challenge modes.
- A more immersive single player experience based on unlocking challenges, secret missions, sound sets and landscapes.
- A choice of camera modes, including 1st person and 'blimp' views.
- Environmental conditions such as rain, snow, night and day.
- Randomly generated and fully deformable landscapes, all in true 3D.
- Inclusion of Wormopedia and the gallery.
- All new artificial intelligence, sound effects, music, interface and much, more.
More articles about Worms 3D