Players can race through 50 unique tracks and explore six open worlds. Highly optimized graphics offer incredible eco-systems and texture resolution. In MX Unleashed players can select authentic gear and equipment from the top manufacturers in the world, set records, play mini games, race a helicopter - do it all on the power of a dirt bike!
- Amazing Physics Engine - Completely new motocross physics engine. Animation of both rider and bike produces a “rag doll” feel that is altered by real world forces such as landing hard on a jump, hips swinging around a turn and a realistic clutch system.
- More Than 50 Tracks – Supercross Series, nationals, and freestyle courses are highly optimized graphically, showing off a terrain texture resolution full of entire eco-systems and environments.
- Innovative Freestyle Mode - Diverse worlds set in a variety of locations, time, and weather conditions allow for endless exploration and a variety of mini-game challenges. Race a helicopter or locomotive, find hit points and exploit runs.
- Career Mode - A top 100 seeded career mode introducing 14 separate amateur, semi-pro, and professional race leagues. Incredible Sound - Authentic sound engine differentiates lifelike 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. Fully licensed music soundtrack from top recording artists.
- Multiplayer – Players can compete against friends in both racing and freestyle modes. Split screen, LAN support and Internet play using TCP/IP
More articles about MX Unleashed