Warrior Kings: Battles comes complete with a full skirmish mode, boasting a proficiency of computer AI not yet seen in an RTS product. AI Generals build a functioning economy, offensive/defensive armies, correctly control formations, and intelligently probe your defenses, looking for your weak points. AI Diplomacy, a major new feature, makes you think you are playing a human opponent(s), giving a new depth to single and multiplayer Internet gaming.
For those who like an epic RTS, Warrior Kings: Battles has a large strategic Campaign that allows the player to battle through the land of Orbis choosing their own path and defeating a variety of AI generals along the way. Players have to conquer new territories, increase the size of their armies, and gain new technologies before finally capturing the fortress-like city of Telemagna.
In addition a new multiplayer battle mode allows players to choose their own armies, and fight them against any combination of human or AI opponents. Unit limits and time limits can be set to give the player full control over the length of game played, as well as Capture the Flag and other fast pace action modes.
- Unparalleled real-time strategy gaming. Radical 3D technology brings terrain, provinces and cultures alive like no other RTS!
- Go your own way: choose the paths of the Imperial church, the Pagan gods or that of Renaissance technology - develop different civilizations, units & abilities
- Use real military tactics with a supreme range of combat tools - select from cavalry, rocket launchers, catapults, spies, war elephants, arch druids, elementals, golems, summoned beings and many more! Strategically use terrain, arms and formations to beat all others
- Advanced A.I. opponents probe your defenses for weaknesses and seek alliances just like human players – unlike any other strategy game! Play a mix of human opponents and AI Generals, each with their own strategies and personalities
- Valhalla Battles mode allows you to jump into the action faster and let’s you play shorter games. No economy, no peasants, no research, no upgrades. It’s just carnage, carnage, carnage!
- 22 mission non-linear campaign offers over 40 hours of single player gaming
- Game modes include Skirmish, Internet, Capture The Flag, Siege, Protect Your King and many others