'Dynasty Tactics 2' (PS2) - Screens
by Rainier on Sept. 5, 2003 @ 9:24 a.m. PDT
KOEI Ltd today announced that the part strategy, part puzzle game Dynasty Tactics 2 will launch in Europe in November 2003 for the PlayStation 2 computer console. Dynasty Tactics 2 is a turn-based Tactical simulation game where the players' task is to annihilate enemy armies by forming chain reactions of high-intensity tactical manoeuvres. Assuming the role of a general the player seeks to unite the warring states of China's legendary Three Kingdoms. Read more for some new screens ...
The original Dynasty Tactics launched in the autumn 2002 reinventing the genre of Tactical Simulation. The title received widespread critical acclaim including the accolade of IGN.com 'Readers Choice Award for Best Strategy Game 2002' and the Bronze award from Official PlayStation 2 magazine.
The Dynasty Tactics series chronicles the turmoil that took place after the fall of China's Han Empire. The civil war that followed was a dagger into the heart of China, Bandits, warlords and legions of mercenaries ravaged the once noble land and ripped the empire into three warring states, on those battlefields the heroes of the Three Kingdoms were born.
Dynasty 2 features include:
- All the playable characters return from the original with the addition of the almighty Lu Bu.
- Three times more tactical manoeuvres
- All new Sequenced Strike System
- Tactical Combo moves
- Obtain new skills in the Tactical Training Camp
- Be judged and score on your performance including 'complete defeats' inflicted your martial arts skills and leadership abilities.
Related articles, Click here!