Set in a post-apocalyptic world destroyed by a plague and ruled by gangs, players unleash havoc in more than 30 vehicles with weapons such as machine-guns, guided missiles and grenade launchers. Assuming the role of the mercenary, players must build a gang following as they battle rival gangs, city guards and anyone else that gets in the way.
“Players must outwit, outgun and out-drive rival gangs and build alliances to survive the carnage while they stir-up havoc in the dynamic world of Roadkill,” said Helene Sheeler, vice president of marketing, Midway.
RoadKill drops players into instantaneous battle with 30 core missions and numerous side missions. The missions place the player into the three cities of Hell County – Lava Falls, Blister Canyon and Paradise City. RoadKill’s dynamic reputation system determines how the world reacts to the way players perform missions, kill and maim citizens, destroy enemy vehicles and build alliances with the gangs of Hell County. In the game, players collect salvaged parts – which upgrade the 30 vehicles with items such nitrous thrust and armor plating – to unlock secret features and help explore the world in a search for hidden blueprints. In addition, players drive to survive with a radio system that provides alerts about bounties, mission tips and music while they run down, impale, shoot and splatter both innocent and armed civilians.
RoadKill Key Features:
- Car Combat – Select from 30 unique post-apocalyptic style vehicles to experience the ultimate ride in vehicular combat
- Drive to Survive – Destroy your opponents throughout three enormous living and destructible cities
- Detailed Missions – Engage in more than 30 core missions and numerous side missions as you roam the streets and instigate anarchy
- Interactive Chaos – Run over, impale, shoot and splatter both innocent and armed pedestrians in multiple ways, inciting riots
- Dynamic Reputation System – Gain the necessary reputation to work your way up from a vagrant to an overlord and develop a gang following that will provide additional protection
- Multiplayer – Engage in the ultimate test of vehicular combat: 2-4 player multiplayer Deathmatch Modes
- Post-Apocalyptic Earth – Face-off against seven rival gangs, killing the members of some while gaining the respect of others
- Unlock Features – Collect salvaged parts from destroyed vehicles to unlock hidden items such as nitrous thrust, armor plating and death match arenas
- Search and Recover – Participate in scavenger hunts and find the blueprints necessary to build the ultimate weapons and vehicles
- Rock ‘n’Roll – Use the dynamic radio system to be forewarned of bounties on your head, to receive mission tips, in addition to using the multiple stations to tune into a variety of rock, rap and heavy metal hits
- Xbox Only – Create your own custom soundtrack and hit the streets