Continuing the series’ trademark fighting style, gamers will have the ability to transform into mysterious “hyper-beasts,” increasing individual player fighting abilities to the max. Adding to Bloody Roar’s unique style is a new option to customize the fighters in the “Development Mode.” Gamers can modify their favorite character’s moves depending on their power and speed. In the “Development Mode,” players can rack up “DNA Points” while fighting and can use them to improve their character’s abilities and to acquire their opponents’ moves after they’ve defeated them.
- Popular franchise returns to PlayStation 2
- Full 3D combat system with aerial juggles, counters, blocks, chains
- 9 modes of gameplay including Arcade and Character Development
- Dramatic story mode for each fighter
- Balance power and health with the new "Zoanthropes Gauge"
- Choose from 13 unique fighters including new playable characters in the series