Upon entering a match, players will find incredibly masterful gameplay, beautifully rendered stadiums and picture-perfect player models. The new graphics engine allows for the greatest level of detail seen in the series. Adding 100’s of animations, players not only look identical to their real-life counterparts but move like them too. Athlete facial expressions change depending upon how they are playing and injured players will sport bandages.
While on the field, players will experience the most true-to-life gameplay available, with carefully tuned A.I., realistic pace and balance. When attacking, players will notice a more challenging defense, one that requires a greater attention to strategy and quick passing. Referees are made to look and act more human, playing the advantage in foul situations or favoring the home team.
Winning Eleven’s renowned Master League mode continues the trend of massive improvements with an all-new format, and 40% more features over last year’s Winning Eleven 6. The competition now takes place within 4 regional leagues. Players will select the region in which they wish to participate and work their way up through the divisions in an attempt to compete in the Champions League. Additionally, the Master League introduces the ultimate franchise tool, a player “search engine”, allowing managers to search through the entire league for players with the specific skills, position, contract terms and salaries they are looking for.
Along with its popular cup tournaments, practice mode, friendly matches and a greatly expanded Master League, Winning Eleven 7 introduces a “Shop” element to the game. This feature adds a greater level of depth to the series, allowing players to earn points in training and exhibition games. These points can then be traded for new players, teams, stadiums, crowd effects, and strategies.
These additions plus a robust multiplayer mode and an all new multiple language menu system (Spanish and English) Winning Eleven 7 is certain to score with game fans.
- Pure soccer experience – All new game engine allowing for the most realistic re-creation of the sport
- The most detailed graphics ever seen in the series
- 100’s on new life-like animations and AI that feels anything but artificial
- More Teams – now featuring 100 international and club teams
- More Stadiums – 6 new stadiums for a total of 21
- Dramatically expanded Master League with 40% more features, more strategy and more options
- The ultimate franchise tool – New player search engine – search by position, existing contract length, skill level, salary…
- Players look and move just like their real life counterparts and have facial expressions that change with the game situation
- All new “Shop” feature – earn and trade for new stadiums, crowd effects, teams, players and strategies
- Refs are more human and known to make the occasional biased call
- Multiple language commentary and Menu systems