"PC gamers require a unique blend of play mechanics and graphics, and we believe that BloodRayne's innovative style of fast-paced, battle-heavy action exceeds those requirements," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. "Bringing BloodRayne to the personal computer is a natural extension of the brand and further establishes the franchise with a key audience."
Set in the late 1930s, BloodRayne introduces the sexy, huntress BloodRayne. An unholy union of human and vampire, BloodRayne was raised and trained by a secret government agency to hunt down and eliminate supernatural threats. Now she must take on an occult faction of Nazis to prevent them from unleashing creatures of unfathomable terror in their quest for world domination.
BloodRayne's lethal repertoire includes inhuman strength, spectacular leaping and acrobatic skills, aura vision, zoom vision and slow-motion perception that enables her to weave in and out of the path of bullets. She maintains her health by feeding off the blood of other creatures. In addition, blade combat drives her into 'Blood Rage' where she achieves a new set of unstoppable fighting combos and deadly attacks.
Developed by Terminal Reality and driven by their state-of-the-art Infernal Engine, BloodRayne delivers fast-paced, battle-heavy action from a third-person perspective. BloodRayne's detailed graphics, sprawling 3D environments and chilling sound effects immerse players in a terror-filled world.
Additional game play features include:
- Non-linear game play through more than 40 levels and 3 massive worlds - Louisiana, Argentina and Germany;
- Dispatch enemies with BloodRayne's blades and kicks for awesome, acrobatic combat;
- Revolutionary control allows BloodRayne to target multiple enemies with each hand simultaneously;
- BloodRayne can use any of her enemies' weapons, including guns, explosives and rocket launchers, and automatically drop and pick up weapons to optimize her inventory;
- Fast-paced combat against Nazis, mutants, swamp creatures, ancient parasitic monsters and blood-sucking beasts.
Consumers looking for more information on BloodRayne can visit the official Majesco site at www.BloodRayne.com. The site contains movies and screen shots from the game; additional background on the interactive world's most deliciously wicked hunter of evil; unique downloads and other special features.